Core Ocean Solutions LLP is a pioneer in setting up training workshops in rural areas. The company has undertaken several training and capacity building measures such as:
- Large-scale training programs for e-governance solutions, which require mobilization of a huge number of trained staff according to the complexity and scalability of the project
- Training Nodal Officers and other corporators on functionality of each project to assess change readiness and evaluate the training needs
- Undertaking Train the Trainer, where the company provides instruction, coaching and feedback to those who are training, including full-time trainer, subject matter experts & other personnel
- Preparing training aids such as user manuals, computer-based training modules/presentations, videos (recorded sessions) for application functionality, operation and maintenance manuals, exercises for
hands-on sessions etc.
- Creating effective self-guided e-learning online modules that can be tailored to the needs of the individual organization first and then to the needs of the individual employees who need to be trained
- Showcasing training in seminar style group demonstrations where trainers provide you with a small group environment, which allows to give and receive immediate feedback
- Classroom training (Instructor LED training): Considered the most effective form of training, instructor-led training is comprehensive and hands-on, making it an interactive experience.
Training can be broadly categorized into:
Overview of e-governance application, core benefits, services covered and dashboard analysis etc. The e-governance application could be in any one of the following models—Government to Government, Government to
Citizen, Government to Business and Government to Employees.
They are further categorized into Core Functional, Module-wise Functions and Operational Training.
Carry out user desired functions, function wise workflows, deviation handling through systems etc.
Module-wise Functional Training:
Create training processes according to the organization’s specifications for specific modules
Provide training to develop, maintain and improve the operational readiness of employees or units
Develop the skills needed to design, develop, implement, maintain, support or operate a particular technology or related application, product or service.
Operations and Maintenance Training
Provide the staff thorough understanding of the equipment and the systems they operate in.
To re-skill old or existing employees with new skills, technologies, methods and processes.
The company’s Training and Capacity Building Program for clients envisions the following objectives:
- To provide professional resources and training to IT professionals to build in-house capacity
- Develop competency frameworks, training guidelines, content, case studies etc. for different groups of stakeholders, keeping in line with international best practices
- Identify and develop a pool of Master Trainers
- Create and plan training sessions by customizing it to business needs
- Organize Train the Trainer programs for Master Trainers
- Track and monitor the training progress and ensure corrective action if needed
- End-to-end execution and report submission
- Create certification programs for specialized/key roles so that organizations can continue to upgrade the skills of their IT staff
- Organize knowledge management through workshops, development of case studies, sharing best practices and creation of knowledge repositories etc.